Diois Safari on Electric Bike with BEcyclette
At dusk, take on the Diois tracks to 'hunt' the local fauna, guided by Pierric on electric bike. If we are lucky: wild boars, roe deer, hares or even wolves, may be our friends for the evening... Perfect for families.
The Diois Safari tour on electric bike is an invitation to discover the local fauna that venture out at dusk. With the help of electric power assistance and guided by Pierric we will go looking for the region's many cervid visible in Romeyer's valley
(roe deer and deer) but also chamois, wild boars and other small animals (hares, badgers, foxes...). And we may be lucky enough to spot a wolf. A family ride of about 10 km return, ideal after a hot summer day.
What's best about this tour?
- Cycle in the coolness of Romeyer valley at the end of the day
- The suspens of the animal 'hunt'
- The peace and quiet of a late night in nature
Accessible to all levels, from 12 years old or 1,50 m.
Roads surfaces : mostly forest tracks
Prices: 25€ per person, 10% discount for groups from 4 persons.
- Electric bike hire (worth 2,500€) and a helmet per person
- Transport of equipment to departure
- Guiding by a qualified instructor
- Bike maintenance after the ride
Prices do not include
- Individual insurance
From 01/04 to 01/12/2019, daily.
Adult: 39 €
Child: 35 €
Family pass: from 3 pers. : 35€ / pers. and 30€ / child
Group adults: 35 € (from 3 pers.)
Group children: 30 € (from 3 children.).
- Not accessible in a wheelchair
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer