A family business that began in 1833. Come and explore the 300m² gourmet food hall with more than 150 concoctions, fresh pastries and over 300 local products carefully selected from producers near the factory.
Fancy a gourmet experience?
Don't hesitate to stop by the factory! It's the ideal opportunity to enjoy a glass of homemade lemonade, a nice cup of tea served with some sweet treats or an ice cream, either indoors or outdoors.
Would you like to find out more about what a biscuit maker, confectioner and chocolate maker actually do?
Discover the world of the factory by visiting the museum and discovery trail, open from April 2021.
- Private parking
- Coach parking
- Car park
- Sales on site
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Set down on-site for groups
- Tourist brochures
- Guided tours
- Online shop
- Maximum size of the group : 50 people
- Special group
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Guided inividual tours obligatory
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Group tasting (free of charge)
- Guided group tours obligatory
- Guided group tours on request
Every day throughout the year between 10 am and 6 pm.
Closed on Sunday.
Group rate available for > 15 people.
Payment method : Cash, Check, Bank/credit card
Channels and labels
Organic Farming (AB) -Label Vineyards and Discoveries
Through Office de Tourisme des Baronnies en Drôme Provençale