Discover the ancestral distillation process (lavender and lavendin) and find out about the differences between these two species. We also sell essential oils and regional products : walnut oil, lavender honey, artisanal lavender soap, moisturizer and fragrances.
-Lavender flower bunches
- Soap made with shea butter, olive oil with 3% lavender essential oil
- Lavender liquid soap
- Beauty products all made at La Savonnerie de la Drôme in Die
- Car park
- accepted animals
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Sales on site
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Tour free of charge
- Home delivery
- Maximum size of the group : 25 people
- Special group
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Guided individual tours available permanently
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Guided group tours on request
From 06/07 to 25/08, daily between 10 am and 7 pm.
Can open later than expected depening on the distillation conditions, please ask. All year round by appointment.
Free of charge.
Payment method : Cheque, Cash
Through Office de Tourisme du Pays Diois