Family estate covering 10 hectares dedicated to organic agriculture situated in Barsac.
We work on 10 hectares of vines on limestone and marl soils.
We produce two kinds of Clairette de Die:
- Clairette de Die Tradition, ancestral method (blend of 97% of Muscat à petits grains and 3% Clairette Blanche).
- Clairette de Die Brut, Traditional method (100% Clairette Blanche).
All our Clairette are produced in organic farming certified Ecocert.
We sell these products directly at the winery.
- Car park
- accepted animals
- Camper van reception area
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Sales on site
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Booking obligatory
- Tour free of charge
- Sale on the markets
- Maximum size of the group : 50 people
- Guided individual tours on request
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Guided group tours on request
- Group tasting (free of charge)
From 01/01 to 31/12/2020, daily between 9 am and 7.30 pm.
Payment method : Cheque, Cash
Through Office de Tourisme du Pays Diois