Family estate from 3 generations covering 10 hectares dedicated to organic agriculture situated in Barsac.
We work on 10 hectares of vines on limestone and marl soils.
We produce two kinds of Clairette de Die:
- Clairette de Die Tradition, organic ancestral method (blend of 97% of Muscat à petits grains and 3% Clairette Blanche).
- Clairette de Die Brut, organic Traditional method (100% Clairette Blanche).
- IGP Drôme red wine
-Organic Rosé sparkling wine made with red muscat;
-White grape juice made with 100% organic muscat
All of these products are organically farmed, certified Ecocert and sold directly at the winery.
- Covid-19 special services :
Hand sanitiser available and face mask compulsory.
- Car park
- accepted animals
- Camper van reception area
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Sales on site
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Booking obligatory
- Tour free of charge
- Sale on the markets
- Maximum size of the group : 50 people
- Guided individual tours on request
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Guided group tours on request
- Group tasting (free of charge)
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily between 9 am and 7.30 pm.
Payment method : Cheque, Cash
Through Office de Tourisme du Pays Diois