We are an unusual winemaker's association made of 8 associates working together in a unique and strong wine-growing holding, where individual knowledge over two generations complements and strenghthens the group.
Guided visit (+film) at 2PM on Fridays in July / August and on request for the rest of the year.
- Car park
- accepted animals
- Reception room
- Themed path
- Car park
- Film room
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Sales on site
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Tour free of charge
- Guided tours
- Online shop
- Maximum size of the group : 100 people
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Unguided individual tours on request
- Guided individual tours on request
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Guided group tours on request
- Guided group tours obligatory
- Group tasting (free of charge)
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st and December 25th.
9.30 AM / 12 PM - 2 PM / 6.30 PM. In Summer : guided visit (+film) every Fridays at 2 PM the rest of the year by appointment). Closed on Sunday from January to March.
Visit free of charge
Payment method : Bank/credit card, Cheque, Cash
Through Office de tourisme Cœur de Drôme - Pays de Crest et de Saillans