Although chocolate is a product appreciated by all, it still remains a mystery. That's why Valrhona decided to create the 'Cité du Chocolat', so visitors can explore the secrets hidden behind each little delicious square.
Valrhona's expertise will become accessible to everyone, on a fun, educational and gourmet tour where visitors - both individuals and professionals - will explore, admire, listen, touch, smell and of course taste chocolate in all its forms. On the first floor, there is a chocolate-themed restaurant, a patisserie laboratory offering visitors a practical experience, and also a space devoted to craftspeople from the chocolate world and to Valrhona's history.
Chocolate shop and tickets for the tour and workshops online: www.citeduchocolat.com
Special deals for companies:
- Tasting sessions to enjoy with coworkers.
- Team-building workshops to bring together your team members, encourage teamwork and boost morale.
- Patisserie workshops for chocolate enthusiasts.
- A fully equipped work space.
- Air conditioning
- Accueil Vélo
- Holiday checks accepted
- Air conditioning
- Meeting room
- Booking obligatory
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Tourist brochures
- Booking of general amenities
- Online shop
- Home school groups
- Special rate for large families
- Special rate for disabled people
- Special rate for jobseekers
- Holiday Camps Home
- Children from 6 to 12 years
- Young people from 13 to 17 years old
- Maximum size of the group : 80
- Special group
From 01/03 to 31/10/2022, daily.
Closed exceptionally on 17/06 and May 1st.
From 01/11/2022 to 28/02/2023, every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st and December 25th.
Adult: 10.80 €
Child (5-12 years): 8.80 €.
Free entry for children < 5 years.
Group rate available for > 20 people.
Payment method : Bank/credit card, Check, Chèques Vacances, Cash
Salles de réunion
Capacité max d'accueil : 18 people
Nombre de salles modulables : 1
Prestations : Seminar/meeting.
Espace de travail "Andoa" :
A proximité de la Cité du Chocolat, cet espace de travail, à la fois moderne et confidentiel, est le lieu idéal pour réunir un petit groupe de réflexion ou un comité de direction. Il comprend :
- 1 salle de réunion principale de 39m² pour 18 personnes
- 2 salles de sous-commissions de 16 m² chacune
- 1 espace de détente avec babyfoot
Maximum capacity : 18 people
It may interest you
Comptoir Porcelana - Cité du Chocolat ValrhonaTain-l'HermitageFrom 16,5€
ViaRhôna from Vienne to Avignon by bikeVienne
Through Ardèche Hermitage Tourisme