Christine Aubert and her son Aurélien, wine-makers in Vinsobres, at the heart of the Drôme Provençale, warmly greet you to their family estate to share the secrets of wine making (wine tasting).
Christine Aubert and her son Aurélien, wine-makers in Vinsobres, at the heart of the Drôme Provençale, warmly greet you to their family estate. As a 80Ha estate, the Autrand Wine Cellar produces AOC Vinsobres (Côtes du Rhône vintage since 2006), Côtes du Rhône Villages AOC and Côtes du Rhône AOC in each color. The owners offer a tasting with full explanations in a friendly atmosphere.
- Car park
- accepted animals
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Sales on site
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Set down on-site for groups
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Tourist brochures
- Guided tours
- Online shop
- Maximum size of the group : 50 people
- Guided individual tours on request
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Guided group tours on request
- Guided group tours obligatory
- Group tasting (free of charge)
All year round, daily between 10 am and 7 pm.
Adult: from 2.50 €.
Free entry for children < 12 years, the drivers.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
Payment method : Bank/credit card, Cheque, Cash
Through Office de Tourisme des Baronnies en Drôme Provençale