Founded in 1861 by a family of winemakers, developed in 1961 by Robert Michelas. Vine growing, development of the most prestigious wines that are marketed in France and around the world.
Today, four brothers and sisters - Sylvie, Florence, Corine and Sébastien - cultivate with attention 55 hectares of vines.
In 2014, the "High Environmental Value" (HVE) certification rewards our efforts.
We are constantly evolving our farming practices and vinifications in an approach of respect for the environment and quality.
Come visit our biodiversity plot, or for the most gourmets, discover our shop Wines and Chocolates or simply taste our cuvee in the cellar (Open 6 days out of 7!)
- Tips :
- OFFER "OUR GREAT DEALS" 2020 (booklet on request in the 4 Tourist Offices of ardeche hermitage or downloadable on the site www.ardeche-hermitage.com):1 IGP bottle free when you buy 6
- Car park
- accepted animals
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Sales on site
- Guided tours
- Online shop
- Pets welcome
- Oenology, study of wines
- Restaurants and wines
- Maximum size of the group : 30 people
- Special group
- Guided individual tours on request
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Guided group tours on request
- Group tasting (charged for)
From 01/01 to 31/12.
Closed on Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, May 1st, May 8th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
From 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm. Closed the 1st week of january.
Group rate available for > 15 people.
Payment method : Bank/credit card, Cash
It may interest you
" Biodiversity zone" of the Domaine Michelas Saint JemmsMercurol-Veaunes
Through Ardèche Hermitage Tourisme