Discover flora in a exceptional setting at the heart of Drôme Provençale. Scents, tastes, uses and properties. Camomile, hysope, marjoram, sage, thyme, rosemary, verbena, mint, mallow will reveal their secrets to you.
- Cookie Workshop on Wednesdays at 3pm: taste the combination chocolate/mint in a tender biscuit.
- Pistou Workshop on Tuesdays at 10am: basil, olive oil, garlic, a bunch of Provence to take away.
- Massage oil Workshop on Thursdays at 3pm: create your own cosmetics 100% naural. Calendula, rosemary, lavender, camomile, ou pepper mint.
- Herbs bread Workshop on Wednesdays at 10am
- Mint syrup Workshop on Tuesdays at 3pm
- Aromatic Day: guided tour of the garden, plants picking, distillation, tastings, cosmetic workshop, mint-chocolate cookies, herbal tea tasting. Every Fridays from 10am to 4pm (60€/pers).
Workshop duration: 2h.
- guided tour of the aromatic and medicinal garden: characteristics, botanics, history, uses, properties, scents, growing, maintenance, drying...
- plants picking
- recipes in the large stone-walled room in the Bergerie
- visit of the dryer
- herbal tea tasting in front of lavender fields
From 3 people and more, we can arrange a workshop at anytime according to your availabilities - the schedule is given on an indicative basis.
- Fauna - flora
- Regional products
- Maximum size of the group : 15
- Special solo
All year round, daily.
Full price: 18 €
Group adults: 120 €.
Group rate available for > 3 people.
Payment method : Cheque, Cash
It may interest you
Création de parcelles urbainesVilleperdrix
Desserts et pâtisseries aux plantesVilleperdrix
Through Office de Tourisme des Baronnies en Drôme Provençale