Hysope et Capucine
Phone06 60 13 67 89
WebsiteSee the website
Aromatic garden in the heart of the Baronnies of Provence. Cultivation, use and transformation of aromatic and medicinal plants. Workshops, courses, sharing of knowledge and know-how.
- Cookie Workshop on Wednesdays at 3pm: taste the combination chocolate/mint in a tender biscuit.
- Pistou Workshop on Tuesdays at 10am: basil, olive oil, garlic, a bunch of Provence to take away.
- Massage oil Workshop on Thursdays at 3pm: create your own cosmetics 100% naural. Calendula, rosemary, lavender, camomile, ou pepper mint.
- Herbs bread Workshop on Wednesdays at 10am
- Mint syrup Workshop on Tuesdays at 3pm
- Aromatic Day: guided tour of the garden, plants picking, distillation, tastings, cosmetic workshop, mint-chocolate cookies, herbal tea tasting. Every Fridays from 10am to 4pm (€60/pers).
Workshop duration: 2h.
- guided tour of the aromatic and medicinal garden: characteristics, botanics, history, uses, properties, scents, growing, maintenance, drying...
- plants picking
- recipes in the large stone-walled room in the Bergerie
- visit of the dryer
- herbal tea tasting in front of lavender fields
From 3 people and more, we can arrange a workshop at anytime according to your availabilities - the schedule is given on an indicative basis.
- Regional products
- Fauna - flora
- Maximum size of the group : 15
- Special solo
All year round, daily.
Full price: 18 €.
Payment method : Check, Cash
It may interest you
Création de parcelles urbainesVilleperdrix
Desserts et pâtisseries aux plantesVilleperdrix
Through Office de Tourisme des Baronnies en Drôme Provençale