The monumental viaduct of the TGV line offers a striking contrast to the old village perched on its rocky peak. Its medieval ramparts still remain a wall and six semi-cylindrical towers.
Many Renaissance remains were used in the walls of village houses restored by the inhabitants. Calades and stone staircases have regained the radiance of new buildings thanks to youth projects. The church of Saint Jacques and Saint Christopher, dated 1549 and beautifully restored, contemplates far in front of it the splendid panorama of the forest of Saoû and the mountain of Couspeau.
All year round, daily.
Through Office de Tourisme du Val de Drôme