Since 1837, Arnaud Soubeyran nougat makers have used the highest quality ingredients and the traditional bain-marie method of fabrication.
You will learn all there is to know about nougat during a visit to their workshop and the museum they have devoted to it. You will also find a wide range of their own confectionery, made from local provençal produce, in addition to home-made cakes in their tea-room.
- Car park
- Car park
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Set down on-site for groups
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Guided tours
- International export
- Home delivery
- Bulk sale
- Online shop
- Mountain bikers
- Bikers welcome
- Maximum size of the group : 100 people
- Family special
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Guided individual tours on request
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Guided group tours on request
- Group tasting (free of charge)
- Group tasting (charged for)
From 01/01 to 31/12, every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Visite et sachet gourmand à partir de 16 ans : 4 € avec audioguide en français ou en anglais.
Payment method : Bank/credit card, Cheque, Cash, Titres restaurant (vouchers)
It may interest you
Through Montélimar Tourisme Agglomération