Situated at the top of the village, the church and its Priory are a lovely example of architecture dating back to the year 1000, when Cluny Abbey was founded. Exhibition open for a fortnight and 3 weekends in September.
The association of the Friends of the Priory animates this remarkable site with quality cultural events with concerts, conferences and trips. The church, which is partly Romanesque, has a Viennese bell tower that is classified as a historical monument. The Priory, listed in the inventory, now has the shape of a fortified house flanked by two towers, marked by the Renaissance period, and with remarkable interior decorations.
- Exhibition space
- Guided tours
- Maximum size of the group : 50
Toute l'année : Eglise ouverte tous les jours et visites de groupes du Prieuré sur RDV et lors du salon de septembre.
Adult: 4 €.
Group rate available for > 8 people.
Payment method : Cheque, Cash
It may interest you
Through Office de Tourisme Porte de DrômArdèche