The cellar of our family winery welcomes you individually or in group for a tasting or a visit of the Domain. You can enjoy Crozes-Hermitage and Saint-Joseph from our best grape varieties.
We also offer temporary exhibitions of local artists: painting, sculpture, photography
- Car park
- accepted animals
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Pets welcome
- Sales on site
- Themed tour
- Guided tours
- Oenology, study of wines
- Regional products
- Wine growing
- Groupe Affaire/incentive (EN)
- Maximum size of the group : 60 people
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Guided individual tours on request
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Unguided group tours on request
- Guided group tours on request
- Group tasting (charged for)
From 08/01 to 31/12 between 9.30 am and 6 pm.
Closed on Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on May 1st, November 1st and December 25th.
Sunday on request (from 20 people).
5 €/personne visite avec dégustation.
Payment method : Bank/credit card, Cheque, Cash
Through Ardèche Hermitage Tourisme