Arnaud Soubeyran Nougat Museum
... Since 1837, everything has been cooked in the cauldron and has been manufactured on site in Montélimar!
To its wide range of sweets of Provence, Arnaud Soubeyran House adds some chocolate, biscuits, home baked pastries, a sweet workshop, a tea room, a restaurant for lunch only, a museum, a living bee hive. Rewarded with the coming of thousands of visitors, its pleasure is to share with them its know-how and its latest novelties.
All year round, daily.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st and December 25th.
Visite et sachet gourmand à partir de 16 ans : 3 €
Audioguide sur demande : 1 € supplémentaire.
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Film room
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Guided tours
- Online shop
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- Bank/credit card