Cycling: a bicycle ride in family along the river Drôme.
A bicycle ride designed especially for families. Suitable circuit even for toddlers! The first day you will go up by train, the Drôme valley from its confluence with the Rhone. At the small railway station in Luc en Diois, the adventure begins.
The playfull pleasure to follow the flow of the Drôme and its tributaries by bucolic, small and quiet roads. In the distance the cliffs of the Vercors add impressive touch to these Provencal landscapes. Thus, from guest room to guest room, bathing to bathing, you will reach the Roman city of Die, the medieval tower of Crest and, after passing through the nature reserve Les Ramieres; your journey comes to the end between peach trees, cherry trees and the Rhone Valley.
- 04 75 25 78 78
- On-line booking
From 01/04 to 30/06.
From 01/09 to 02/11.
- Adult: 370 € (except for July and August)
- Option: 11 € (take-away lunch per adult).
- Group rate available for > 8 people (-8%).
- The price includes accommodation, luggage transfer, detailed booklet , technical assistance and the transfer by taxi.
- Child rate from 2 to 11 years (- 35% compared to adult rate) and from 12 to 17 years (-10%).
- Possibility to rent : baby seat (8 €), adult bike (55 €) or children bike (30 €), e-bikes (100€).
- Also available in 8 days / 7 nights. More information on this formula (possibly in July-August) or about other cycling stays in Drôme on www.safrantours.com.
Offre exclusive automne 2019 : bénéficiez de 8% de réduction sur ce séjour avec le code promo "safran".
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
- Other accommodation
- 2-star hotel