Distillerie Bleu Provence
Since 1939 the Distillerie Bleu Provence has continued to work the distillation of lavender and aromatic plants.
Come and try our discovery area, the Shop in which you will discover the lavender, and the tea room "Pause Bleu Thé" where you will taste our famous lavender ice cream.
Come discover our 100% natural essential oils and our range of 100% "Well-Being" products.
Enjoy our Soap workshop from 10am to 12pm (6 to 12 years-old), on reservation, on Spring and Autumn holidays only.
Distillery guided tours in July and August, from Monday to Saturday: 11am and 3.30pm.
"Qualité Tourisme" approved company. Free WIFI.
All year round, daily between 9.30 am and 7 pm.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st and December 25th.
Group adults: from 4 €
Adult: from 5.50 €
Child: from 4 €.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Guided individual tours
- Guided group tours
- Themed tour
- Guided tours
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Bank/credit card