Domaine Eyguebelle is an artisanal distillery that produces syrups, aperitifs, and liqueurs according to the recipes of monks from the Drôme Provençale. Free visit and tasting, open 7 days a week. New: AElred, new brand of alcohol.
Come to discover the history of the distillery Eyguebelle:
- from Aiguebelle to Eyguebelle, from 1137 to present.
- the distil to the complex plant liquors to the fabrication of fruit syrups.
From 01/04 to 31/08, daily between 10 am and 7 pm.
From 01/09 to 31/03, daily between 10 am and 6 pm.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st and December 25th.
- Public WC
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Guided individual tours
- Unguided group tours
- Guided group tours
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Set down on-site for groups
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Tour free of charge
- Guided tours
- Unguided individual tours
- Online shop
- Hearing disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Bank/credit card