Eglise Saint Sauveur
It is the third church built on this location. It was built from 1836 to 1847 with a North/South orientation in order to free a market place in the town centre.
It was listed as a Historical Monument in 1983.
From 15/03 to 16/10, daily between 10 AM and 6 PM.
- Unguided group tours
- Guided tours
- Unguided individual tours
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Site, building partially accessible