We guarantee you a complete change of scene in our secret paradise! Local cuisine based on our own fresh products of the season (organic) as well as those of the region: lamb, trout, Haute Provence einkorn wheat,...
You will taste our products such as lamb from the Baronnies.
The inn is the perfect start to go for a walk in the valley and discover Rochebrune, a charming provencal village hung up in the hills.
Direct selling at the inn: spelt, spelt wheat pasta from Provence...
From 15/04 to 31/12/2019, daily.
Adult menu: 30 to 38 €
Child menu: from 13 €
Group menu: from 28 €.
Group rate available for > 20 people.
- : 2
- Maximum number of seats : 100
- Number of seats on terrace : 40
- Car park
- Sustainable development
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Soal hot water
- Photovoltaic panel
- Phytosanitary treatment
- Baby chair
- Pets welcome
- Booking obligatory
- Tourist brochures
- Buffet meal
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Bank/credit card