History and Patrimony Museum
Collecting of varied things founded on the village's territory (roman burial restorated, coins, Silène statuette, poteries, frises borders). Special space about the history of the village.
Situated under the covered market R. and J. Roulet, ground floor, this beautiful vaulted room also displays diverse objects linked with the St Maurices of France and Europe.
All year round, every Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Free of charge.
- Public WC
- Unguided group tours
- Guided group tours
- Tourist information
- Guided tours
- Unguided individual tours
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Site, building partially accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Only 1 step <15 cm
- Incline >5% but reasonable