A traditional non industrial plant oil factory located in La Drôme (south of France). Visiting mills, sample tasting at our oil bar, retail sale of olive oil Nyons AOP, Nîmes AOP, gastronomic oils, oil based cosmetics products…
L’Huilerie Richard has been a family of mill manufacturers and peddlers from father to son for 5 generations. It was in 1885, in Mollans sur Ouvèze in La Drôme that l’Huilerie Richard was born.
My great-grandfather, Henry Richard, made his olive oil in his mill and then, with the help of his cart and his mule, he went to sell his olive oil, olive and soap production from farm to farm by peddling.
Today, the tradition of peddling, local olive oil production and olive oil blending is perpetuated in my beautiful country: La Drôme. In the north, in Montoison, we produce walnut oil, hazelnut oil and rapeseed oil. In the south, in Nyons, we produce olive oil Nyons A.O.P. Please come visit our mills.
All year round, daily.
Adult: 2 €
Child: 1.50 €.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Guided individual tours
- Unguided group tours
- Guided group tours
- Coach access
- Themed tour
- Guided tours
- Unguided individual tours
- Tour Sale
- Online shop
- Hearing disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Absence of steps
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Incline >5% but reasonable
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- Bank/credit card