At the heart of Buis-les-Baronnies, in front of the Dominican cloister. Vaulted and air-conditioned room from the 13th century. Specialities : fish & lobster. Fresh products and meat of quality. Reservation is recommended. Gastronomique cuisine.
In the Drôme Provençale region, at the heart of Buis-les-Baronnies, we welcome you in the old castle of the Baron of Mévouillon (13th century).
Our menu changes with the seasons so that we can propose fresh organic products.
Our specialities : fish & lobster.
Meat of good quality too.
Every day throughout the year.
Closed Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Adult menu: 36 to 46 €
Child menu: from 15 €.
- : 1
- Number of meeting rooms : 1
- Maximum number of seats : 30
- : 1
- Air conditioning
- Air conditioned restaurant
- Baby chair
- Pets welcome
- Booking obligatory
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Bank/credit card