At the foot of the Roman Bridge, the Old Mill is open year round and sells regional products (oil, AOC/AOP Nyons oilves, tapenades...) and local crafts.
During the harvest period (December-January), come and visit our new mill and discover the fabrication of AOC olive oil.
The rest of the time, enjoy the video and come taste our oil at the foot of the Romanesque bridge. We are open year round to welcome good local products lovers.
From 01/05 to 30/09, daily.
From 01/10 to 30/04.
Closed on Sunday.
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Pets welcome
- Guided individual tours
- Guided group tours
- Tour free of charge
- Unguided individual tours
- Online shop
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Site, building partially accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Bank/credit card