Musée de l'Olivier
On 300 m², the museum explains to its visitors, through the exhibits, the ancient and more recent history of olive growing in Nyons and surroundings, the manufacture of olive oil from the XXII to the XX century and its various uses.
From harvesting to the oil mill; discover the objects used to contain and keep the oil.
Open every day and on reservation for groups.
All year round, daily.
Free entry for children < 12 years.
- Air conditioning
- Exhibition space
- Car park
- Film room
- Coach parking
- Guided individual tours
- Unguided group tours
- Guided group tours
- Educational visits
- Coach access
- Set down on-site for groups
- Tourist brochures
- Tour free of charge
- Guided tours
- Unguided individual tours
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Bank/credit card
|Name||Area (m²)||Maximum capacity|
|Salle Denis Floret||-||149|
|Salle de réunion||-||22|