Nougat Arnaud Soubeyran
Since 1837, Arnaud Soubeyran nougat makers have used the highest quality ingredients and the traditional bain-marie method of fabrication.
You will learn all there is to know about nougat during a visit to their workshop and the museum they have devoted to it. You will also find a wide range of their own confectionery, made from local provençal produce, in addition to home-made cakes in their tea-room.
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.
Free of charge.
- Car park
- Motorhomes allowed
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Guided tours
- Bulk sale
- Online shop
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- Site, building totally accessible
- Bank/credit card
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)