The Champ de Mars
Situated at the heart of the town, it was inaugurated by the French President Emile Loubet in 1905. Since 1942 it has been listed "monuments naturels et sites à caractère artistique". Over 700 rare and varied trees provide a setting for this outstanding.
Over 700 rare and varied trees provide a setting for this outstanding patch of greenery. A composite style park extending to 7 hectares with stretches of water, canals, menageries and rare trees.
Toute l'année : ouvert tous les jours.
- Pets welcome
- Guided individual tours
- Unguided group tours
- Guided group tours
- Unguided individual tours