Tour of the wine production premises. The producer will tell you all about the Clairette de Die's transformation, from the vineyards to the glass, with wine tasting at the end.
We work on a 5,15 ha estate. Winemakers from two generations. We want to keep our winery small to be able to produce high quality wines respectful of its terroir and of nature. We stand for free, authentic and whole wines, revealing the characteristics of the terroir, the weather, the wine producer. We produce organic wines since 2014.
- accepted animals
- Camper van reception area
- Pets welcome
- Sales on site
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Booking obligatory
- Mountain bikers
- Groups only
- Home school groups
- Groupe Affaire/incentive (EN)
- Reserved for adults
- Unguided individual tours on request
- Guided individual tours on request
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Unguided group tours on request
- Guided group tours on request
- Group tasting (free of charge)
All year round, daily.
Free of charge.
Payment method : Bank/credit card, Cheque, Cash, Credit transfer
Through Office de Tourisme du Pays Diois