La Garde-AdhémarLa Garde-Adhémar
Ajouter au carnet de voyage
Chapel of the twelfth century.
Chapel consists of two Romanesque houses before being transformed in 1629 into a place of worship and meeting for the members of the Brotherhood of the White Penitents. A fresco painted on the wall, may be at the end of the eighteenth century, represents two penitents.
All year round, daily.