Épicerie de producteurs Rouge AmaranteFood shop, Local producers' sales outlet
Phone06 02 50 13 28
WebsiteSee the website
The 22 members of the "Association Baronnies Paysannes" invite you to discover their farm products, certified or not : products from our land, cultivated in accordance with human beings and the earth.
- Olives, honeys, cereals
- Local and seasonal fruit and vegetables
- Fruit juices, jams, chestnut products
- Various aromatic plants (infusions, hydrolats, organic essential oils and herbs from Provence, saffron, local spirulina...)
- Natural care products: care creams and oils, medicinal balms
- IGP coteaux des Baronnies" wines, "Côtes du Rhône, Vinsobres and Côtes du Rhône village biodynamic wines
- Organic and local beers
- Goat's and sheep's cheese, farm yoghurt
- Farmhouse terrines, veal broutard, Baronnies lamb...
From 15/10/2022 to 01/06/2023
Opening hours on Monday between 4.30 pm and 7 pm. On Wednesday and Saturday between 8.30 am and 12.30 pm.
From 02/06 to 14/10/2023
Opening hours on Monday and Thursday between 4.30 pm and 7.30 pm. On Saturday between 8.30 am and 12.30 pm.
Payment method : Check, Cash
Through Office de Tourisme des Baronnies en Drôme Provençale