The 22 members of the "Association Baronnies Paysannes" invite you to discover their farm products, certified or not : products from our land, cultivated in accordance with human beings and the earth.
- Olives, honeys, cereals
- Local and seasonal fruit and vegetables
- Fruit juices, jams, chestnut products
- Various aromatic plants (infusions, hydrolats, organic essential oils and herbs from Provence, saffron, local spirulina...)
- Natural care products: care creams and oils, medicinal balms
- IGP coteaux des Baronnies" wines, "Côtes du Rhône, Vinsobres and Côtes du Rhône village biodynamic wines
- Organic and local beers
- Goat's and sheep's cheese, farm yoghurt
- Farmhouse terrines, veal broutard, Baronnies lamb...
From 15/10/2021 to 01/06/2022, every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
From 02/06 to 14/10/2022, every Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Payment method : Check, Cash
Through Office de Tourisme des Baronnies en Drôme Provençale