Small individual winery in the Diois Valley, the Domaine des Genêts in Ponet works according to the nature and produces an organic Clairette de Die.
« We put our wine in bottle at a density slightly lower, balancing the grape’s sugar, the alcohol and flavours of “Muscat à petits grains” for more subtlety.
Our vineyard, covering 6 hectares, the average age of the vines is 40 years. It assures us a quality and stables degrees, allowing us to get one Clairette de Die of 9.5% and to not add sugar.
I took this estate in August 2005 assuring the fourth generation of our products from father to son. “
- Car park
- accepted animals
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Pets welcome
- Sales on site
- Coach access
- Sale on the markets
- Sale on collective point of sale
- Maximum size of the group : 50 people
- Guided individual tours on request
- Guided inividual tours obligatory
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Guided group tours on request
- Guided group tours obligatory
- Group tasting (free of charge)
From 01/01 to 31/12/2016, daily.
By appointment only + every Friday afternoon from May to August. Present on the Die market every Saturday morning from May to August.
Products on sale at the organic shop La Carline in Die town.
Payment method : Bank/credit card, Cheque, Cash
Through Office de Tourisme du Pays Diois