This pretty little village in the heart of the Gervanne Valley is endowed with several churches, witnesses of the agitated history of the village: St Romain (vestiges), St jean Baptist of Chausséon, St Martin and its curious combed belfry in Old Suze.
Originally, the village was located at a place called the Castles: the castle mentioned in 1163 and today disappeared, was owned by a vassal of the Bishop of Die. At the same time, the counts of Valentinois established in Vieux-Suze a second castle (private property), very close to the first, towards which the village will move. Finally, the district of Jaux is since the 19th century the heart of the town. Like Beaufort and Montclar, Suze is in the territory of Clairette de Die - AOC.
From 01/01/ to 31/12/